Effective Date: 8/23/23
1. Information We Collect
Personal Data: When you use our web forms, you may provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to, your name, email address, phone number, and other contact details.
Usage Data: We might also collect information on how the website is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This might include information like your computer's IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages you visit, time spent on those pages, and other diagnostic data.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use the information you provide in the following ways:
- To respond to your inquiries or requests.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- For internal record-keeping and administrative purposes.
3. Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell, trade, rent, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. We will use and disclose the information you provide solely for the purpose of fulfilling the intent for which the information was provided, such as responding to inquiries or processing requests.
4. Your Choices
You can contact us at any time to:
- Ask about what data we hold about you, if any.
- Change or correct any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
5. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us. We implement and maintain reasonable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
However, please note that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure; as such, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
7. Contact Us